Back when we had the good old fashioned oil-based paint with lead, a paint job would look good and protect the exterior for of your home for fifteen years or more. Paint was a great option then but lead is dangerous and it had to go!
The EPA had lead removed from paint in the late 1970’s, leaving today’s water based paint. A paint job today is now lucky to survive five years in our intense sun, so paint is not such a great deal anymore! Enter today’s next generation vinyl…with many panel styles; Lap siding in 4″, 5″ and 7″ slats, Board and Batten style, Shingles and Faux Stone options, you’ll be amazed at the beauty and design freedom available to you. Our siding not only costs less than fiber cement, wood or metal siding options, it also blankets your walls with insulation and it will make your home LOOK LIKE NEW and it NEVER NEEDS PAINTING. Also, all of our products qualify for Geo-Smart interest-free financing as an energy efficient solution.
Below you will see:
- A step-by-step installation of the Market Square Siding System.
- Video of an installation on a new garage matching our 15-yr. old house install.
- Before and After of a window wall upgrade and conversion.
- Photo gallery of completed jobs.
- If you like what you see, please click Schedule a Quote now and see how easy it is to get your Beautiful Home!
Step by step- Market Square Insulated Vinyl Siding installation
This project involved replacing old, dangerous plate glass windows with our insulated units including tempered safety glass and converting several windows to insulated siding.